The National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children advocates through education for the equal humanity and personhood of the preborn child from the moment of conception (fertilization).
This includes “Children in Vitro” conceived by the new science of in vitro fertilization, which substitutes a tube of glass (the test tube) for a tube of flesh (the fallopian tube) in which conception of the very tiny new human being occurs.
It is our goal to bring justice to preborn children and to help educate people about their equal humanity and personhood.
- All power to interpret the Constitution shall be vested in the Congress, which from time to time shall render by majority vote,… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child, New generations of young people are ever maturing and coming on… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child, The Obama Administration is on the fast track to approve "Three Parent In… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child: The DVD we sent you last month was a video that plays in your… »
- Following the President’s State of the Union speech, a bill was introduced in the Congress restricting abortion. The… »
- Petition for a writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the fourth circuit. This case presents the… »
- January 30, 2013 Senator John Barrasso 307 Dirksen Senate Office Bldg. Washington, DC 20510 Dear Senator Barrasso: … »
- Abraham Lincoln said it, and he quoted Scripture in so doing: “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” He was… »
- We are going to see more and more the militant homosexual agenda forced upon the nation. The front page of USA Today of… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia issued an ominous warning in July of… »