The National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children advocates through education for the equal humanity and personhood of the preborn child from the moment of conception (fertilization).
This includes “Children in Vitro” conceived by the new science of in vitro fertilization, which substitutes a tube of glass (the test tube) for a tube of flesh (the fallopian tube) in which conception of the very tiny new human being occurs.
It is our goal to bring justice to preborn children and to help educate people about their equal humanity and personhood.
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child, The funeral Mass for Justice Scalia held at the Basilica… »
- SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES _________________ Nos. 14–556, 14-562, 14-571 and… »
- BULLETIN The decision forcing homosexual marriage on all 50 States (Obergefell v. Hodges) was decided by the narrow vote… »
- THE DOCTOR’S CHECKUP This week I attended my much dreaded appointment with my physician to discuss my annual medical… »
- Dear Family and Friends of the Preborn Child, Our nation and indeed the world, longs… »
- BULLETIN November 16, 2015 The French investigation of Friday night’s atrocities in Paris is a wake-up call, revealing… »
- Dear Family and Friends of the Preborn Child, We need to pray for our current President. He appears to… »
- Dear Family and Friends of the Preborn Child, Albert Einstein said there are only two things that… »
- Dear Family and Friends of the Preborn Child, If we are to remain fully human, our nation needs to purge the… »
- The legalization of abortion by the United States Supreme Court in 1973 (with a 7-2 vote in the court case of Roe vs. Wade)… »