The National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children advocates through education for the equal humanity and personhood of the preborn child from the moment of conception (fertilization).
This includes “Children in Vitro” conceived by the new science of in vitro fertilization, which substitutes a tube of glass (the test tube) for a tube of flesh (the fallopian tube) in which conception of the very tiny new human being occurs.
It is our goal to bring justice to preborn children and to help educate people about their equal humanity and personhood.
- The legalization of abortion by the United States Supreme Court in 1973 (with a 7-2 vote in the court case of Roe vs. Wade)… »
- BULLETIN New and Revised Thomas Jefferson Amendment June 23, 2015 The current United States Supreme Court session ends… »
- Thomas Jefferson All power to interpret the Constitution shall be vested in the Congress, which from time to time… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child, New generations of young people are ever maturing and coming on… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child, The Obama Administration is on the fast track to approve "Three Parent In… »
- Dear Friends and Family of the Preborn Child: The DVD we sent you last month was a video that plays in your… »
- Following the President’s State of the Union speech, a bill was introduced in the Congress restricting abortion. The… »
- NOW THEREFORE, I, RONALD REAGAN, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the… »
- The Mary Scott Doe Lawsuit is an action by the National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children to prevent federal… »
- An epoch-making trial took place in Maryville, Tennessee in August of 1989. Judge W. Dale Young of the Blount County Circuit… »